Payment Plans. Low Down Payment. Low Monthly Payments. Collateral Not Always Needed.
We make it easy! NO printer, Fax or Scanner needed.
With our e signature applications and online payments.
Everything you need to complete the bail bond process without going anywhere.
Lowest cost – Professional Service – Faster – Easier
Call me now and we will walk you thru
Silvia and Chad – Toll Free 800-710-3440
Silvia Martinez and Chad Conley Bail Bonds serves Southern California, offering complete bail bond service with an emphasis on all felony charges and specializing in domestic violence and sexual assault charges. We provide fast, reliable and discrete service. Owners and founders, Silvia Martinez and Chad Conley brings extensive knowledge and expertise to their company with over ten years of experience as bail bondsman and thorough understanding of the criminal justice system.
Needing a bail bondsman is usually an unforeseen circumstance, and often causes panic and fear. Don’t worry — Silvia Martinez and Chad Conley Bail Bond Service is here to help you, your family member or friend get out of jail! From the moment you call us, we will be here for you, guiding you through the bail process. Our friendly and professional staff is available to take your call and get you or your loved one out of jail 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Ask About Military(Past or Present), Disabled, & Student Rebates/ Discounts
Silvia Martinez and Chad Conley Bail Bonds offers:
Confidentiality of our Co-Signers is #1
- Specialize in 1275 PC hearings and warrant recalls
- Prop 103 partial rebate of bail agent commission that results in an overall bond cost as low as 6%
- Payment plans that work for you with down payments as low as 3% of the bond cost Direct, no haggle pricing
- Clear explanation of required forms and responsibilities
- Clear explanation of terms, i.e. bond renewal and exoneration re-writes
- No additional bond premium for annual bond renewal No additional premium for bond re-writes on court exonerated bonds due to late DA case filings
- Clear explanation of hidden costs, i.e. annual renewal fees, reinstatement fees, late payment fees and interest
- Offices open 24/7
- Knowledgeable and friendly service
You do not need to own property. Collateral is not always needed. Qualifications for bonds are not just based on credit report as many people believe. They are based on several things such as who the co-signer for the defendant will be, job history length of time, income, if there will be more than one co-signer, how long you have lived at your residence, history in city or county.
Fast And Easy Bail Bonds
- A copy of your ID- a driver’s license, passport or legal ID sent to me via text or email
- Completed online application –if you are unable to access a computer we can fax paperwork or have an agent meet with the paper forms.
- Payment of the premium or a down payment made online via computer or phone. Only have cash? We can work with that too.
Convenience/ No Hassle
Bottom line is we make it very easy!
- E-signature applications and online payments means you don’t need a printer, fax or scanner.
- No need to leave your home or office.
- Lowest cost bonds
- Friendly professional service